I know you can use instcheck to verify if the owners/permissions of
files are correct, but is there something I can use to fix this?  I'm
sure there is a tool of some sort I can use to verify all permissions
and fix them if incorrect (besides doing another make install).

Reason I ask is I'm almost finished an RPM to install the stock qmail
(no patches) and it would make life so much easier if I could run a
script or program afterwards to fix all permissions/ownership issues
since RPM makes a mess of some of them (particularly directories).

Any ideas how I can do this?

Thanks.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED], OpenPGP key available on www.keyserver.net
Freezer Burn BBS:  telnet://bbs.freezer-burn.org . ICQ: 54924721

Current Linux uptime: 6 days 18 hours 11 minutes.