Tobias Neubert a écrit :
> /usr/local/bin/maildirsmtp ~alias/pppdir alias-ppp- sendmail.neubert.com
> $IPADDR
> to send my mail. But if I try this now, I get the following error:
> maildirserial: info: new/963816027.832.chakoty bounced: 209.231.49.20
> said: 553 To send mail, first check your mail with a valid POP account;
> this prevents unauthorized SPAM relaying. (#5.7.1)
> Does anybody know how to configure my site to use ESMTP?

  This has nothing to do with ESMTP. Relaying is only allowed is you
check your mail with POP before, to authenticate yourself.
  You can do it with fetchmail, before running maildirsmtp.

  Best regards,
--
         Frank DENIS aka Jedi/Sector One aka DJ Chrysalis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                -> Software : http://www.jedi.claranet.fr <-