Hello,
I want to write a simple script to check if
mails are queued in /var/qmail/alias/pppdir/new
to decide, wheter the PC should go online or not.
Is there a spezial command like 'qmail-queue' to
decide if the computer should dial (isdn) to the
provider and send the queued mails using maildirsmtp?

Of cource, I can check this with
# if ls var/qmail/alias/pppdir/new then;
but maybe there is an other way?

Thanks
--
|Michael Renner      E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]    |
|D-72072 Tuebingen   Germany                          |