Quoting Robert Spraggs ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):
> I have been successful stopping relaying to outside hosts using tcpserver,
> but any message starting with a <> Message ID can be delivered to an

Do you mean anything with a null return path?  qmail doesn't give a
whit what's in the message-id, nor does it relay to anywhere just
because the return path is null.  Only connections that have
RELAYCLIENT set or to recipients in rcpthosts are accepted for relay.
If this is really the behavior you see, you need to provide
information on your qmail setup--any patches, addons, etc that you
have applied or using that may cause this sort of behavior.  The
results of qmail-showctl and the IP address of the server in question
would be nice, too, so others can test it.  Results of your relay
tests (telnet to port 25, for example) may be helpful.

To be sure, I've never seen such behavior by stock qmail, so something
is rotten in Denmark. :)

Aaron