You don't get added to ORBS unless they receive a relayed mail back from you.

In addition, you don't get added to RSS unless someone has forwarded them a
piece of UCE which has been relayed through your server.  So you have some
sort of problem or misconfiguration besides what you have pasted here which is
allowing spammers to relay through your host.

--Adam