Hello,
when I mail for an unknown user arraived a bounce
message is generated. But this message bounce,
my smarthost wont deliver that:
----------------cut----------------------
Hi. This is the maildirbounce program at terramenta.de.
I tried to deliver a bounce message to this address, but the bounce bounced!

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
195.20.224.204 said: 503 Valid RCPT TO <recipient> must precede DATA

--- Below this line is the original bounce.

I see the problem: The empty Return-Path, but I don`t
know where to fix this!

Any hints or pointers?
--
|Michael Renner      E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]    |
|D-72072 Tuebingen   Germany                          |