On Fri, Jul 21, 2000 at 08:14:13AM +0200, Luca Zancan wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I can't find anything that explains how to selectively remove messages
> from the outgoing queue in qmail-1.03... I'd like to obtain a list of
> the messages in this queue and to delete only the messages sent by one
> person (I've found qmail-qread and qmail-clean, but they are not of
> great help...).

>From www.qmail.org:
Michele Beltrame has a tool to view the qmail queue (with colored display), view
messages in it and delete messages. It's very simple and written in Perl.
http://www.io.com/~mick/soft/qmhandle.html

> Another question: how is it possible to trigger the time interval qmail
> processes the outgoing messages?
Try:
        http://web.infoave.net/~dsill/lwq.html#trigger
        http://web.infoave.net/~dsill/lwq.html#retry-schedule
        http://web.infoave.net/~dsill/lwq.html#config-files
Although i'm not exactly sure what you mean ....

> Please tell me where I can find this documentation (I searched
> www.qmail.org and nearly all its links...Am I blind???...).
Not blind, maybe not persistant enough ;-))

> Thank you very much,
HTH,
 Steffan
--