Hi Folks,

Please have a look at the  bounce error message below.  Does this signify
that the IP is in MAPS?  (every address to the 21.cn domain seems to be
bouncing) I checked, and indeed, they are blackholed.  I don't quite
understand why *I* can't mail to them though.  I thought MAPS worked the
other way around... ie spammers cannot spam certain mailservers.  Any
clarifications would be appreciated on the 553 error code and its meaning.

Thomas

******BOUNCE MESSAGE******

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at grendel.madeforchina.com.

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
202.104.32.232 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 553 To <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, message blocked.
Giving up on 202.104.32.232.