Fabrice Scemama <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> I think I'd love to find a small Howto explaining how
> to fully enjoy mail with both emacs and qmail.
> Any idea?

FWIW, I'm working on nnmaildir.el for Gnus.  You get the Gnus user
interface wrapped around a maildir backend for delivery and storage of
mail.  There's an incomplete but working version at
<URL:http://multivac.cwru.edu/prj/nnmaildir.el>.  There will be
incompatible changes coming soon, so you may not want to migrate
completely, but feel free to play with it.  [OP: Gnus's MIME support
isn't as good as VM's yet AFAIK, but I'm a few versions behind on
Gnus, so it may be farther along than I'm aware of.]

paul