Sorry to spam this list with lame email. Unfortunately i'm having
difficulty with full instalation on qmail at Red Hat 6.2.
To this date i thought managed to install succesfully qmail, followin
instructions in INSTALL file. I even managed to update procmail so he puts
mail dow to Mailfox file. The problem is that i can only send mails, and
receive mails only from the same adress as my computer. Any other mail do
not even show in maillogs.
To solve this problem i installed tcpserver, made corrections to start
scripts., as the instruction says... and guess what.. nothing has changed.
Can anyone send me mail on priv, what should i correct to make qmail
working.

Thax in advance

compleately green in linux... Lukas