Hello,

i have a problem with Qmail and Maildir. I installed qmail and vpopmail
and everything
works fine for local accounts.
So if i send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] the mail is put into
~philipp/Maildir/new.
Thats nice !

But if i send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] the log gives me
this error message:

Jul 20 15:16:13 diavolos qmail: 964098973.224255 delivery 8: failure:
Sorry,_no
_mailbox_here_by_that_name._(#5.1.1)/

I created the POP account with qmailadmin, and there is a dir in
~vpopmail/domain/virtualdomain/
but it stays empty....

Here is my qmail startup script:

case "$1" in
    start)
        echo -n "Starting mail-transfer agent: qmail"
        /usr/sbin/qmail-start ./Maildir/ splogger qmail &

        /usr/bin/tcpserver 0 pop3 /usr/sbin/qmail-popup
diavolos.oberberg-online.de /bin/checkpassword /usr/sbin/qmail-pop3d
Maildir &
        echo -s "Starting Pop Service"

        # prevent denial-of-service attacks, with ulimit
        ulimit -v 2048

        /usr/bin/tcpserver -S -u 71 -g 65534 -x /etc/tcp.smtp.cdb 0 smtp
/usr/sbin/qmail-smtpd 2>&1 | logger -t qmail -p mail.notice &
        echo -n "Starting Smtp Service"
        echo "."
        ;;
    stop)

As far as i see the "./Maildir/" parameter should tell the qmail
deliverer to not use Mailbox. I think that
there is a problem with vpopmail. Where is the mail given from qmail to
vpopmail ? Or do you think
there is another problem ?

Thank you for you help.

Philipp Steinkrüger