This had happened serveral times before:

My qmail+ezmlm mailling-list server suddenly stopped all delivery.
No mail could be send from remote to local, local to remote,
or even local to local.  All qmail-inject return success.
And no error messages were logged.

But then I log in as root,  and delete all files in the queue directories:
/var/qmail/queue/remote/0 - 22/*
/var/qmail/queue/mess/0 - 22/*
/var/qmail/queue/local/0 - 22/*
....etc. etc.

The delivery will be funcional again!  Even those mails that were delivered
and blocked BEFORE I delete the queue will reach its destination.
What was all this about?  How do I prevent this from happening again?