Quoting Chris, the Young One ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):
> !            How do I allow this to happen, if I dont know the IP address of
> ! the user wishing to relay??

Yikes, I see I will have to modify my quoted text regexp.  Oh, the
heck with it... I'm not putting an exclamation mark in it.

> Put rules of the form =.foo.bar, if the domain name you wish to allow
> relay is foo.bar. Then any client whose IP address reverse-resolves
> to *.foo.bar can relay.

A malicious individual who has control over his reverse DNS could then
also relay mail via your server.  Assuming you're not checking IP
addresses in "paranoid" mode, of course.  A low risk, to be sure, as
most spammers are clueless.  Something to think about, though, since
it's not always just plain ol' spammers that spam.

Aaron