Well, its not a very standard thing to do, but try a quick mod of tai64nfrac
or similar. Shouldn't be too hard to do... Just pipe the logs through that,
or even mod multilog so that the current date-writing code just also adds
your own date format to it. I'm no hardcore programmer but from my
experience, it shouldn't be too hard to do...

Brett

Manager
InterPlanetary Solutions
http://ipsware.com/