On Thu, Jul 27, 2000 at 01:40:45PM -0400, Bryan Ischo wrote:
! But I can just add extra code to my selective.sh script to set the
! INTERNAL variable myself, and then use the bouncesaying program as
! you have described.

Well, if your definition of internal hosts just means the same set
as that which cause RELAYCLIENT to be set, just use RELAYCLIENT
instead, and don't bother with INTERNAL. Makes life simpler. :-)

|bouncesaying "You can't send to this address" [ -z "${RELAYCLIENT+yes}" ]

        ---Chris K.
--
 Chris, the Young One |_ Never brag about how your machines haven't been
  Auckland, New Zealand |_ hacked, or your code hasn't been broken. It's