hello guys

       thanks for your guys ,i have gone through tcpserver & tcprules docs
and created a file named
/etc/tcp.smtp content of which is 127.0.0.1  &  local ip address

then

tcprules /etc/tcp.smtp.cdb /etc/tcp.smtp.tmp < /etc/tcp.smtp     as
per the documentation  of tcpserver and tcprules

    and also added  -x /etc/tcp.smtp.cdb  to my tcpserver command
after tcpserver as per docs

  my tcpserver command as
  tcpserver -x /etc/tcpsmtpd/cdb  -H  -t 2 -l FQDN  -C  150  -u  uid -g
gid  ipaddress  smtp  /var/qmail/bin/qmail-smtpd    2>$1  |
/var/qmail/bin/splogger recordio  qmail-smtpd  3&

    also recordio   is not logging messages to  /var/log/messages

i am using redhat  linux 6.1 , qmail 1-03 with qmail-ldap -20000601 patch
and openldap packages

  i want to restrict my qmail-smtpd  in a way that will stop smtp clients
like microsoft outlook express ,netscape messanger etc  sending mails
through  my qmail-smtpd as i told you befor its gonna be a webmail system
like hotmail & yahoo so i want to stop relaying of mails through my
qmail-smtpd

  so please tell me  why its not working for me i am shacking my heads from
last 3-4 days to just achive this

  please guide me ,

  once more thanks a lot for your help
 with warmest Regards