On Mon, Jul 31, 2000 at 12:03:12PM +0200, Marco Benetton wrote:
! @40000000398064413962161c delivery 303: deferral:
bin/qmail-queue:_error_in_loading_shared_libraries:_libc.so.6:_cannot_open_shared_object_file:_Error_23/Unable_to_forward_message:_qq_temporary_problem_(#4.3.0)./

Error 23, in Linux (not such a big assumption seeing that your libc is
called libc.so.6 :-)), is ENFILE (File table overflow). Essentially,
your system cannot open any more files. It's just a temporary situation,
just wait it out and hope you don't get more SMTP connections. :-)

! I have set the file concurencyremote=20 and concurencylocal=10
! but how is possible that I have 328 qmail-smtpd process in a time.

concurrencyremote and concurrencylocal do not affect how many
qmail-smtpd processes can be run. Having 328 connections seems to
me to be doable only if you invoke qmail-smtpd via inetd (see
http://cr.yp.to/docs/inetd.html).

Try using tcpserver from the ucspi-tcp package instead. It has a
concurrency limit of 40, by default. See http://cr.yp.to/ucspi-tcp.html.

Good luck,
        ---Chris K.
--
 Chris, the Young One |_ but what's a dropped message between friends?
  Auckland, New Zealand |_ this is UDP, not TCP after all ;) ---John H.