Please help me !!
I can't figure what I shall do to configure and run Mrtg for QMAIL....
I'm using multilog.... Is it possible to use it with MRTG ??

I have the following logs :

Died at /usr/local/bin/qmail-mrtg-concurrency line 14.
Could not get any data from external command
'/usr/local/bin/qmail-mrtg-concurrency /var/log/qmail/qmail-smtpd/'
Maybe the external command did not even start. (Illegal seek)

Not enough log files to cover 600 seconds at /usr/local/bin/qmail-mrtg-mess
line 27.
Could not get any data from external command '/usr/local/bin/qmail-mrtg-mess
/var/log/qmail/qmail-send/'
Maybe the external command did not even start. (Illegal seek)

Help me please