On Wed, 2 Aug 2000, &6*B06 wrote:

> I run "ezmlm-send ~/testlist < mail.file" and it will cause
> segmentation fault and core dump.

ezmlm-send, I've found, will dump core if you don't set the SENDER
environment varible.

       ezmlm-send does not distribute  bounce  messages:  if  the
       environment variable SENDER is set, and is either empty or
       #@[], ezmlm-send rejects the message.

I suppose it could pick a nicer way of rejecting the message, but a
coredump will definitely reject your message... ;-)

Later,
Paul
    J. Paul Reed                [EMAIL PROTECTED] || web.sigkill.com/preed
    If you put a gun to my head and said  "Name ten great bands that have
    come out in the last 5 years," you'd be wiping my brains off the wall.
                                                           -- Trent Reznor