Fernando Almeida <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>    Im wondering what can I change to improve the performance of my
>mailing list, I already read the documentation and found a lot of thinks
>like the number of paralell proccess and other things.
>    I really need a great performance in this mailing list, so I would
>like to know some tips and the best mailing list manager to use. I would
>like to know also some statistics of performance in mailing list using
>qmail....

Use dnscache (from djbdns).

Can you tell about your lists and the configuration of the hardware
that will be serving them? Does the h/w exist, or do you have a
budget? How big are the lists? Where are the subscribers? How big are
the messages? How quickly do you need to deliver them? Will you be
using ezmlm or some other list manager?

-Dave