"qmail List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Not sure that I understand what you're asking, but
> /var/qmail/bin/maildirmake ~/Maildir will create ~/Maildir/new,
> ~/Maildir/tmp and ~/Maildir/cur for incoming mail.

I think what is being asked is, if your default mail delivery
instructions (passed to qmail-start) are something like, "./Mailbox",
and you start creating Maildirs for users, how do you get the mail
to be delivered to the Maildirs instead of the Mailboxes?

And the answer is, there are several ways.  The two I am familiar with
are:

* Put:
./Maildir/

into the .qmail file of every user who is going to be using Maildirs,
or, if your whole site is switching over, just change the default
mail delivery to be "./Maildir/", by invoking qmail-start specifying
"./Maildir/" instead of "./Mailbox".

Hope his helps,
Bryan

        p l u m b d e s i g n