Hi,

I have just recently had the same problem although in my case I have to
remove alot of spam that was caught in my queue and the ever growing queue
was choking the system... I very brutally removed alot of the spammers mail
from /var/qmail/queue/mess and the others since then the problem started.

Cure came around from rebuilding the queue following the instructions on the
qmail.com page

http://qmail.plig.org/top.html#large

Or if you like:

   Patches for high-volume servers    (On your mirror)

Good Luck

Slider

hi,
I have a lot of these entries in my /var/log/syslog file. what do these
entries mean? do I have to care about them or are these messages just
'information'?

Aug  3 06:26:22 joshua qmail: 965276782.869518 warning: trouble injecting
bounce message, will try later

thanks for an answer
Joel