Hi...

I have a problem for wich I haven't got a clue on where to start looking for
a possible sollution...
There is this company that wanted to have mails coming to their domain...
(slofit.si). Ok, no problem, a virtual mail domain... But no, they had to go
ask their internet provider first, and what they did is forward all mail for
this domain (slofit.si) into a single mailbox!?!.
So the company has been using this setup for some time (haven't got the
faintest idea for how long) and now they are asking me to fix this, but they
still want to use this single mailbox at their internet providers server.
They are using a dialup link, so I was thinking of setting up a qmail server
on a local machine and allowing mail from the local network to be relayed
outwards... This is all well, but what about the incoming mail?

My idea is: Get the mails from the mailbox and inject them into qmail... Is
this possible? I dont really have the time to test this and try it out, so I
hope someone will have some info for me...

Thanks, Goran

The documentation said to install Windows NT 4.0 or better - so I installed
Linux 2.2.13!