Yo.

I've setup Qmail on a RedHat Linux 6.1 system. I have decided to use
Maildir's, and everything work's fine except for one little problem. I'm
currently using qmail-pop3d as my Pop3 server, and when I try to check mail
through an external client, ie. Micrsoft Outlook, I repeatdly get the
message, 'this user has no $HOME/Maildir', when the Maildir is in the user's
home directory, and when I send a message to a user it show's up in file,
'new' in the Maildir. The Maildir was creatred using maildirmake, and is
chmoded too 'drwx------ ' and the Maildir files/directories are owned by the
same user/group who own's that home directory.

It look's fine to me, but what am I missing?

Any advice, or solution's would be sincerly appreciated.

UrBuN-DeGeNeRaTe
[EMAIL PROTECTED]