Put a .forward file in with this evil users new email address.  Then all
mail sent to them will really get to them.  If nothing else, it will get
them to unsubscribe from all of the lists.

-----Original Message-----
From: Brett Randall [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2000 7:26 AM
To: qmail
Subject: RE: Protection

Set up an automatic revenge flood? Maybe not... :>

It depends if it is mailing lists or spam. First start by unsubscribing from
REAL mailing lists. If it is spam, change your domain name...I would
personally sue the ex user for breaching your 'reasonable use policy' (what?
you don't have one? doh!) or at least for ongoing damages since you are now
virtually permanently committed to wasting bandwidth on unsolicited e-mails.
Only other option is to refuse the e-mails (ie using common spam killing
techniques) at the last relay before it is transferred over your link.

Brett

Manager
InterPlanetary Solutions
http://ipsware.com/