I've got a qmail system in my firewall that's sending email out for my whole
network.  Unfortunately, some of the recipients are checking all the received
headers and telling me that a.domain.com doesn't exist even though it was
relayed through domain.com which _does_ have a valid DNS name.  I'm not sure
I understand all the documentation on tcpserver and RELAYCLIENT but I was
wondering if this is the correct route to go?  Basically, since it's a private
network I guess I need to either remove the offending headers or rewrite them
to eliminate the private hosts.

Thanks for any tips

--
  Matthew Harrell                          Behind every great computer sits
  Bit Twiddlers, Inc.                       a skinny little geek.