Hi All,

Have I got this correct, if I put the following line in a file called
qmail-tcpserver in the directory /etc/init.d when the server is rebooted,
this should be automatically restarted?

I've check the -u and -g flags for the user qmaild and they are correct and
the tcp.smtp is setup correctly to... if I run it at the command line
manually it works fine... ish... accept I cannot relay messages.

    /usr/local/bin/tcpserver -x /etc/tcp.smtp.cdb -v -u 112 -g 104 0 smtp
/var/qmail/bin/qmail-smtpd &

The contents of tcp.smtp.cdb before I tcprules it is :

    24.26.:allow,RELAYCLIENT=""
    212.159.:allow,RELAYCLIENT=""
    216.:allow,RELAYCLIENT=""
    206.154.:allow,RELAYCLIENT=""
    195.8.:allow,RELAYCLIENT=""
    :allow

My host is 212.159 and I can't relay... :-(

And if I put this into /etc/inetd.conf

    tcpserver 0 pop3 /var/qmail/bin/qmail-popup dwshop2.dedic.web.xara.net \
    /bin/checkpassword /var/qmail/bin/qmail-pop3d Maildir &

And put this into qmailq in the directory /etc/init.d

    exec env - PATH="/var/qmail/bin:$PATH" qmail-start ./Maildir splogger
qmail &

All this should start at boot time right?  Or, have I missed something??

All this is running under Solaris v2.6

Many thanks,

Kevin