go to freshmeat.net and find and then dl and then install 'vpopmail'

It is a very good vitrualdomain addon for qmail.  The usernames then become the
users's e-mail address.. example    e-mailaddress of :  [EMAIL PROTECTED] the
username for that would be  "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

The only downside I found of that is that Netscape doesn't like thoses kinda
"user names" it tries to truncate anything after the @ and just use what's
before the @... most e-mail clients will like that kinda username.

BTW ayone have any other ideas beside using and "@" sign in the user's name
like umm "#" (username: jason#domain.com) so things like netscape will work?
This hasn't been and issue with my customers yet but I think it may soon (I
suggest them use Outlook or a seperate e-mail or that I foward e-mail to their
current account)

--
Jason J. Czerak ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
  Linux Systems Evangelist