[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>   i have tried to compile  qmail-1.03 with qmail-ldap-patch20000601.patch
> , on AIX 4.3.3        but its not getting compiled its giving errors FOR
> QLDAP-LDAPLIB.C ,

Dave Sill and others have already said this -- I'll say it again:

You have to help us to help you.  We can't read your mind.  We can't see
your screen.  We can't read your syslog.  We can't intuit what version of
Make you're running, and what C compiler you've got.  We can't just read
"its not getting compiled its giving errors" and know what error is
actually being reported.

Before anyone here can help you any further, you'll have to do try to
build the package again, and copy and paste the EXACT error message(s)
that your compiler is giving you.  Telling us what compiler you're using
would help as well.

Charles