Sorry Again,
    Forgot to mention, There are a bunch of things in the interface that do not look like links. But they are. So move the mouse around it has alot of features.

Sean
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, August 12, 2000 2:59 AM
Subject: Preview: Qmin v.89 Alpha!

Hey All,

        I have released a sneek peek at qmin. It is a virtual domain GUI manager that works inconjunction with vpopmail or any other virtural domain manager that you are using. It has the following features: Groups, Sub-Domain Administration, The ability to control qmail daemon(s) settings, Domain and User Indexing for those people that host email with alot of domains and users, simple to use user gui. The release date on this interface will be later next week or early the following week.

Please note I have not tried this Site with any other browser accept IE 4.0 If you are using a different browser let me know I will correct it.

I am developing qmin so that qmail has Web based enterprise size GUI.

If you have any questions or comments about qmin please feel free to send me email.

login: demo
password: demo