On Fri, Aug 11, 2000 at 11:45:58PM -0400, Russell Nelson wrote:

> I've released my logselect program as a patch to daemontools-0.70.
> It's at http://www.qmail.org/logselect-0.70.patch .  If you guessed
> that logselect was used to select parts of a log, you're a happy
> winner!  It's intended to be used in a multi-server environment.  By
> itself it is of little use.  It's just a back-end.  It needs a client
> program (as yet unwritten) to be useful.

I'm sorry if this seems like a silly question, but what is the intended
uuse for this program?  Remote log retrieval?

I guess a better question would be: What are YOU using it for?

Ben

--
Ben Beuchler                                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
MAILER-DAEMON                                         (612) 321-9290 x101