Hi there

We are planning on installing a number of RAS boxes around Sydney that dial
in from our subsidiaries at preset times and transfer mail that has been
held in each location (ie sent from the client but held at the server), and
download mail that's waiting to be transferred to that location.

This reminds me of UUCP which I have never really dealt with, but does
anyone here know how I can implement this I guess 'cron job' to update
queues, without actually relying on qmail's automatical deferal? (Since
deferal times get longer and longer the more times it fails and we don't
want this...). One idea would be to have a single catchall POP account on
each side but I'm not sure how I'd even implement this...But any ideas are
welcome!

Thanks

Brett Randall

Manager