On Sat, Aug 19, 2000 at 03:52:36AM +0100, Ricardo Cerqueira wrote:

> Have you tried rblsmtpd? It works as a filter between tcpserver and
> qmail-smtpd, and checks against blacklists on the TCP/IP connection, not the
> mail itself.

Yeah, in fact I'm using it now to check against the dul list.  However,
I would prefer to have some sort of opt-in choice, for our customers
that are afraid of losing legitimate mail.

Ben

--
Ben Beuchler                                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
MAILER-DAEMON                                         (612) 321-9290 x101