At times, in the past, I've even had bounces saying that a yahoo user
doesn't exist. An e-mail the day after might go fine, then a few days later
it'll go astray again...

Definitely a few machines in that bank which need some heart surgery

Perhaps they're using sendmail? :>

/BR

Manager
InterPlanetary Solutions