Vincent Danen writes:
 > Please, when testing, make sure they comply with
 > http://cr.yp.to/qmail/dist.html and
 > http://cr.yp.to/qmail/var-qmail.html.  This is the only way they will
 > be approved by DJB, so if there are any discrepencies, please let me
 > know.

As far as I know, Dan is giving you permission, not conditions for his
approval.  You *already* have his permission to distribute the binary
releases, as long as you abide by the restrictions he imposes.

--
-russ nelson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  http://russnelson.com  | If you think
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | health care is expensive now