Hello again,

An addendum to this message.  It (finally) occurred to me to try
telnetting to the ports.  I got:

benfell@linux:~ > telnet 216.254.42.98:25
telnet: 216.254.42.98:25: Name or service not known: Success
216.254.42.98:25: Unknown host
benfell@linux:~ > telnet 216.254.42.98:110
telnet: 216.254.42.98:110: Name or service not known: Success
216.254.42.98:110: Unknown host
benfell@linux:~ >

--
David Benfell
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ 59438240 [e-mail first for access]
---
There are no physicists in the hottest parts of hell, because the
existence of a "hottest part" implies a temperature difference, and
any marginally competent physicist would immediately use this to
run a heat engine and make some other part of hell comfortably cool.
This is obviously impossible.
                                -- Richard Davisson

                                        [from fortune]

PGP signature