Subba Rao writes:
 > I did not know that Qmail had some DoS attacks listed under it's
 > security belt. I saw some IDS signatures that indicated that
 > DoS attacks were being made against the Qmail server using long strings
 > of Qmail commands. Currently, Qmail does a good job at buffer overflow type
 > attacks. Are there any plans to protect Qmail server from DoS attacks too?

It's not possible to offer services to all comers without also
allowing some of them to deny services to others.  That said, it's a
lot easier with the new daemontools to portably restrict how much
services one user can hog.

--
-russ nelson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  http://russnelson.com  | If you think
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | health care is expensive now