Hi,

I am not sure if this is merely a discussion or a help list, If it's the
former forgive the intrusion.

I have been running q-mail-1.03 for abotu a month now on our RedHat6 box. The
users connect through various MUA's from their M$Windows machines. All this
has performed excellently with no problems until now.

Recently we have been looking at StarOffice5.1 and I am experiencing trouble
sending mail to remote addresses. I have setup an outbox in StarOffice (on
Win98 PC) and can send mail to local addresses no problem, including any
domain listed in the locals file. But if I try to send to one not it locals
then q-mail returns a 553 error ( "Sorry   that domain isn't listed in my
allowed rcphosts list(#5.7.1)" ) .

This happens if I use StarOffice on a client Windows PC or logged in as a user
on the server, local mail is accepted , remote is rejected. Every other MUA I
have used (Windows or Linux) has it's mail accepted no problem.

I appreciate this is really pointing to a MUA problem but is there any known
problems like this regarding StarOffice/q-mail and can I do anything to solve
it?

TIA

Crimperman