> what is the value of the environment variable $QMAILINJECT?
>
> Regards, Uwe

I don't have a $QMAILINJECT variable set - looking through the
qmail-inject man page, it didn't seem like I wanted to invoke any of
those options.. The biggest part of my question is HOW DO I
PASS ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES TO QMAIL-INJECT?

Is there any way to have qmail-inject NOT rewrite any EXISTING
headers, but only add those necessary, but not supplied by the
sender??? The docs would indicate that this should be what is
happening, but not for me.

Thanks,
J!M