Hi All...I have an interesting situation.

I currently have a ~alias/.qmail-default with:
| forward "$LOCAL"@mail.hillsong.com
which forwards e-mail that bounces locally onto another host
(mail.hillsong.com)
HOWEVER I also want to run fastforward at the same time. That is, I want the
functionality of /etc/aliases for a global aliases file, but I want any
e-mail that can't be delivered locally to be forwarded to mail.hillsong.com

SO does anyone know how I can have both of these operations at once? Does
fastfoward have a similar 'if delivery doesn't work, do this' functionality?
It really would be much easier for me and my other admins to use one aliases
file rather than many empty ~alias/.qmail-user files...

Thanks!

/BR

Manager
InterPlanetary Solutions