I'm trying to set up pop3 access to use tcpserver instead of inetd, the
"Life with qmail" document says the following :

-----------------
To use tcpserver, add the following to your qmail startup script (not
inetd.conf):
    tcpserver -v -R 0 pop3 /var/qmail/bin/qmail-popup FQDN \
        /bin/checkpassword /var/qmail/bin/qmail-pop3d Maildir 2>&1 | \
        /var/qmail/bin/splogger pop3d &
where pop3 is the name of the POP3 service listed in /etc/services and FQDN
is the fully qualified domain name of the POP server you're setting up,
e.g., pop.example.net.

May I know what exactly is meant by "startup script"? is it the "qmail"
startup script in init.d? or "/var/qmail/rc"?

Wong