> Maybe I am not understanding what you are doing but in most mail clients
> their is a section in the configuration where you put your e-mail
> address.  In that same area there might be a entry called Reply-To which
> is different then your e-mail address that you specified.  When a person
> uses the reply command in their client it will use what is listed in
> Reply-To if there isn't nothing there it will use the e-mail address
> listed.
> If you are talking about qmaiil re-writing the message before it sends
> it then I don't think so but I could be wrong.
>
> --
>
> Dale Miracle
> System Administrator
> Teoi Virtual Web Hosting

You are right but in this case if i send a mail from a local user to a local
user he wuold reply to the internet adress not the local adress, it's the
second chance do you say that i need  :)

Hello.
Davide.

(O>     Davide Giunchi. Duke_Nuke on ircnet
//\     Membro del Forli' Linux User Group
V_/_    PGP key available