Hi

Is it possible to keep two mail-servers in sync, just in case one fails?

I thought maybe it was possible with normal mailfiles and rsync or
something, but when the mail is delivered to server1 and at the same time
at server2 there is no rsync or rdist possible to keep both the messages I
think. And with maildirectories it isn't possible either; if one mailfile
is deleted on one host, the other one sends it back later because it
wasn't available anymore... (And I want people to be able to pop from both
servers, and I want mail to be delivered to both servers...)

I hope there is an solution for this,
Thank you,
Paul