"Chris, the Young One" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Quoted from Len Budney:
> > I want to put together a CLI which uses maildirs as folders, in the
> > spirit of MH (but not necessarily a clone).
>
> I'd be interested...Yes, I'll join the mailing list.

Cool!

> I must get to grips with how MH works, but after that it shouldn't be
> hard... I hope.

Well, not too terribly hard. Hmm...it's just now occurring to me that not
many people are already familiar with MH. It was the default at Syracuse
University (until they switched to Pine), so I sort of assumed that every
one had used it at some point in their lives...Don't I feel like a dinosaur.

The paper that Peter van Dijk mentioned is "How to Process 200
Messages a Day and Still Get Some Real Work Done"; it's available from
<http://www.nb.net/~lbudney/linux/projects/mdmh/realwork.ps.gz>.

Len.

--
"Accept incoming mail? Changes to inbox will be discarded!"
Okay? Cancel? None of the above: