Howdy,

I've sent this problem to the list once before and never got any responses that
helped, so I'm trying again.

Whenever I send an email (To my Linux server running qmail-ldap) with an attachment,
no matter how small, it gets to a certain point, and simply hangs. Here's the kicker
though: When I use Linux Netscape as the client, this happens. When I use any Mac
based email client, it's still abnormally slow, but it doesn't hang. Eventually it
goes. I've determined that it's not a network problem, as I can download mail with
attachments with no problems. I can also upload files via scp at a normal 10Mbps
network rate.

This is the command line used to start the smtp server:

/usr/local/bin/tcpserver -x /etc/tcp.smtp.cdb -u 401 -g 417 0 smtp
/var/qmail/bin/qmail-smtpd

Anyone have any insights? Thanks in advance.

--

Daniel Ceregatti

Systems and Technology Manager
Kick Media Corporation