From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Petre Rodan
Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2000 11:27 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: partially local

Hi folks!

  I would like to know how can I make the address '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
local and to be delivered to the user joe(@localhost).
 I've tried this config:

/users/assign
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:joe:503:78:/home/joe:::

/control/locals
[..]
yahoo.com
# silly ain't it?

/control/rcpthosts
[..]
yahoo.com

/control/virtualdomains
fixme:fixup
:alias-ppp

I don't run a dns server.

This way joe gets the message but all the yahoo can't be local, right ;)
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time,
        Peter

BTW I would like to congratulate the person who wrote LWQ. It's the best
doc I've ever read.