What mail system did you use with Qmail? Proc or Mbox?

-fjw

-----Opprinnelig melding-----
Fra: Paul Tan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sendt: 1. september 2000 08:10
Til: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Emne: qmail-vpopmail question

Hi there,

        I have installed qmail and vpopmail for virtual domains. But
when i
send mails to a virtual domain....mail doesn't go into their
maildirs....qmail reports no errors. It doesn't reject the mail.

        I understand that to install qmail... you need to have a DNS
server
with your MX record set. And vpopmail will modify files in your
~qmail/control dir. but hell, where did all my mails go to?

        I probably misconfigured something....any pointers from gurus
out
there??

Thks
Paul