Quoted from Adam McKenna:
> Most likely you have the wrong permissions set on qmail-queue, it should look
> like this:
>
> -rws--x--x    1 qmailq   qmail       11308 May  2 02:57 /var/qmail/bin/qmail-queue

I initally thought that too, but then I read the whole of Fabio's
message, and realised that Fabio's qmail-queue has exactly the same
ownership and permissions.

I suspect that /var was mounted with nosuid or somesuch. Or rather,
that was my conclusion when I first read the message, since I have
not given it further thought since.

        ---Chris K.
--
 Chris, the Young One |_ but what's a dropped message between friends?
  Auckland, New Zealand |_ this is UDP, not TCP after all ;) ---John H.