> "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" wrote:
> >
> > Is there a add on for qmail to enable email to SMS.
> >

> Nothing specifically for qmail (that I know of), but for general Unix,
> it shouldn't be too hard to cobble up a script or two using sms_client:
>
> http://freshmeat.net/projects/smsclient/?highlight=sms_client
>
> I use it to notify me of major problems on my network, and when my servers
> detect hackers nosing around.  Works very well...

  Hello, i'm sorry to be interrupting you. But, i was wondering how i can
  send messages to the discussion list. I am injoined.

  Maybe you could help me out directly?  I'm trying to send a copy of
  all my messages to a second address, and still retain it on the
  original email address. I've tried to put this into my .qmail file in my
  home directory.

  ~/.qmail
  second@address
  ./Mailbox

  But it doesent work.

  I use procmail to deliever to /var/spool/mail/$USER

  This is the error message i get:

  :35:57 izeman qmail: 968218557.463976 delivery 16: deferral:
  Uh-oh:_.qmail_has_file_delivery_but_has_x_bit_set._(#4.7.0)/

  Thanks for any help :)

  Åge