* tigre21  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I have a serious problem, I need change of sendmail to qmail...  I got
> all ready ... but I need move all the e-mails of /var/spool/mail to
> formatted /Maildir/

Are you trying to say "I've got loads of mail in /var/spool/mail and
need to post-process them" or "I want to change an existing system
delivering to /var/spool/mail to using Maildir"?

The former is answered in REMOVE.sendmail, the latter in
INSTALL.maildir. My own experience with Un*xoid systems is limited to
Linux and the three BSDs. Unless there is a system not using something
like /etc/skel/ and its equivalents, would it not make sense to mention
the usefulness of adding Maildir and dot.qmail to this directory to
INSTALL.maildir?
--
Robin S. Socha <http://socha.net/>